The Debt Advice Service is hiring a telemarketer to join our outbound lead generation team. The successful candidates will be comfortable speaking on the phone discussing sensitive, financial and debt matters, plus other work related to the financial services industry.
We are looking for upbeat, motivated individuals who get inspired by the idea of commissions and daily/ weekly targets. You will be responsible for generating a minimum of leads per day, internally ‘hot-keying’, and making follow-up calls when appropriate to close sales. We are seeking experienced telemarketers, but full training can be given to the right candidates.
Telemarketing role involves:
- Reporting directly to our Telemarketing Supervisor
- Working as required on our automated dialler system to pre-agreed targets
- Shift pattern to cover 9.30am – 7.30pm (working days to be agreed per candidate to build in their 25 hours per week).
- Always adhere to a provided script
- Objection handling when necessary
- Manage call backs efficiently
- Maintain computer, telephone, and other equipment
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Always communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers
Are you the right person for this role?
- IT Skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to learn, develop and progress
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Team player.
If you would like to apply for this role please message your job coach with the reference UEL/ TDASTM.
You can find our more about the Kick Start Scheme here.